Creating a pastor anniversary theme can be intimidating, overwhelming and sometimes over thought. Selecting a theme for your pastor is nothing more than creating a sentence based on the direction or progression of his ministry. The theme should also have some type of deep meaning in some cases, with a clever underlining thought.
First, let’s discuss where to get theme ideas from that will help you create the theme for your pastor’s anniversary. Firstly, I always look in the Holy Bible as there are countless examples of themes for a pastor. The idea is to pick a scripture that has a word of encouragement and direction from God. Not every scripture is the same and not every scripture communicates the message that is needed to convey the overall thought of the message.
Here is a list of scriptures that directly speak about honoring your pastor:
- Jeremiah 3:15– And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.
- Ephesians 4:11– And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ
- I Thessalonians 5:12-13– And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labor among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you; And to esteem them very highly in love for their work’s sake. And be at peace among yourselves.
- I Timothy 5:17– Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honor, especially they who labor in the word and doctrine.
- Hebrews 13:17– Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.
Using the wording within the scripture you can create topics or themes that will be more than appropriate for celebrating your pastor’s anniversary.
Here is a List of example pastor anniversary & pastor appreciation themes that was created using the wording in the scriptures.
- Jeremiah 3:15– Honoring Our Pastor’s Spiritual Knowledge and Earthly Understanding.
- Ephesians 4:11– Perfecting the Saints for the Work of the Ministry.
- I Thessalonians 5:12-13 – Celebrating the Laborer that Dwells Among Us.
- I Timothy 5:17-Giving Our Pastor Double Honor for His Labor in the Word.
- Hebrews 13:17– Recognizing the Leadership that Watches Over Our Souls.
With just a little creative thinking you can create a theme for your pastor’s appreciation service, day or month. There are other ways to come up with a theme, you can use titles from: songs, books, movies, scriptures or even famous quotes by legendary people. There are many ways to create the perfect theme for your pastor you just have to be creative and put a little work into it.
Here is a list of example pastor anniversary & pastor appreciation themes that was created using songs, books, movies, scriptures and even quotes.
- Spiritual Guidance That Propels Us Forward
- The Audacity of Faithful Leadership
- Sacred Teaching for Earthly Living
- Divine Council for the Multitude of People
- Celebrating God’s Man for His People
- Celebrating God’s Woman for His People
- Shaping Lives to be Good Stewards
- God’s Chosen Vessel for His Purpose and Direction
- A Spiritual Briefing for the People of God
- The Gift of Giving For No Recompense
- Appreciating the Giver of Spiritual Knowledge
- Illustrating Holy Living Through Precept and Example
- Celebrating Victory in God’s Holy Word
- Great Is Thy Faithfulness
As you prepare your celebration activities and appreciate your pastor takes some time to really seek out the right message for the overall theme. The members of your church will be delighted to help find a scriptures that corresponds to the message.
HOT!!! Want To Promote Your Latest Songs, EPs, Albums, Mixtapes and Videos?