“How beautiful your sandaled feet, O prince’s daughter! Your graceful legs are like jewels, the work of a craftsman’s hands. Your navel is a rounded goblet that never lacks blended wine. Your waist is a mound of wheat encircled by lilies. Your breasts are like two fawns, twins of a gazelle. Your neck is like an ivory tower. Your eyes are the pools of Heshbon by the gate of Bath Rabbim. Your nose is like the tower of Lebanon looking toward Damascus.” (Song of Songs 7:1-4)
The sensual exploration of your spouse is an oft un-discovered joy for married Christian couples. This passage in the “Song of Songs” leaves little to the imagination and is a clear example of God’s intention for married Christian couples to be free to explore each other openly and unashamed. From her legs to her waist and from breasts to eyes, her lover honors her body one piece at a time. Sensual massage is the deep and exciting touch of your spouse that will bring a new openness in your intimate relationships. For maximum enjoyment, set the mood for your sensual massage together with these mood-making tips.
- Lock and unload. Lock the door and unplug the phone. Ensure that interruptions are eliminated. Clear the house of kids or find a weekend away together.
- Think hours rather than minutes. Don’t rush. Create a space with enough time to completely savor each other
- Candles make it hotter. Light the room with a series of several candles. This type of light induces relaxation. If you can, use lavender or patchouli scented candles to further deepen the mood.
- Put away the player. While music might elicit certain responses, try for a completely quiet atmosphere. The quietness will tune you to each other’s words and moods.
- Temperatures in the 80’s. Keep the room warm. You want to be able to be completely naked with no chance of the chills. A light satin sheet might help to adjust.
- Take the chill off. Ensure your hands are nice and warm. Rub them together vigorously or warm your body core by taking a shower together. Both methods will ensure your spouse does do a flying leap when you first lay hands on them.
- Cleanliness is next to godliness. While not necessary, inhibitions can be lowered when you know you are completely clean and you aren’t self-conscious about where your spouse might be headed.
- The nose knows. Aroma is a powerful thing, especially when chosen correctly. Rose, musk, jasmine, lavender and patchouli are all great choices for scintillating this sense. Use a scented massage oil not only for the aroma but to lubricate your hands for massage.
Through the whole process, stay tuned to each. Talk. Have fun. Listen to their responses and let them guide you. The idea is to gently keep in constant contact with your spouse as you move to different areas of their body. Gently knead and roll their muscles in each area, varying in intensity. Go slow and enjoy your time together. Sensual massage is a gift you can give each other as a Christian married couple. It is a gift that will deepen your communication with each other, your physical intimacy and your sensitivity to each other’s needs.
HOT!!! Want To Promote Your Latest Songs, EPs, Albums, Mixtapes and Videos?